Rules and Policies
We want you to have the most magical experience possible while staying with us. The following Rules and Policies have been established for the benefit of all of our campers. To ensure the fun and safety of everyone in your group, please abide by the rules. All guests agree to abide by these rules upon occupancy of a campsite or the Guest House.
We are a walk-in campground. Cars are not allowed in the camping area, unless you are staying in a vehicle site. You will need to cart your own gear to and from your campsite. We have dock carts and wagons available at the check-in area for your convenience. We can also transport your gear to your campsite for a fee. We have a $25 cancellation fee.
For the safety of all, please comply with posted speed limit – 5MPH. Cars and people share the same roads to get from one place to another.
Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. Please be courteous, quiet, and respect your fellow campers and the campground staff during your stay.
- Please refrain from playing music during Quiet Time.
- After 10 p.m. children should be at their campsite. We require children to have parental supervision at all times.
Smoking, Fireworks and Firearms
- Please refrain from smoking in all campground and anywhere on the grounds.
- Please leave fireworks and/or firearms at home.
- Please do not relocate fire rings - they are already in their permanent location.
- Non-local firewood may carry disease so please do not bring firewood from off-island to our campground.
- Never leave a fire unattended. For the safety of all, please be sure your campfire is completely extinguished when leaving your site or retiring for the night.
- Campfires are permitted unless otherwise advised (i.e. countywide fire bans). Campfires are to be modest in size. All wood must fit inside fire rings.
- Please do not burn trash. Garbage cans have been placed around the grounds for your convenience. Place all garbage in the green trash cans. Recycle containers are marked for glass, aluminum, and plastic.
Our pets have become part of our family. We welcome you to bring your well-behaved pet with you, but please follow these simple rules to make everyone's camping experience pleasant.
- All pets must be leashed at all times.
- No pets are allowed in the Lobby, restrooms or train stations.
- You must promptly pick up and dispose of all of your pet's waste immediately -whether on your campsite or somewhere else on the property.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended anywhere on our property.
- Visiting guests will not be allowed to bring in pets. If you are expecting company, please make sure they understand they may not bring their pets with them.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- If your pet causes any injury to any person or animal, you must notify the campground office immediately, as well as the Sheriff’s Department.
There is a dog park across the street from our farm - ask for directions when you check in!
We make every effort to honor specific site requests. However, we reserve the right to change assignments as unforeseeable specific needs arise.
- No generators are allowed on the premises.
- Please respect the integrity of the property. No cutting or trimming of any trees.
- Visitors must register at the main office. Visitors must follow Mount Baker Farm Campground rules.
- For the safety of all guests, bicycle riding is not allowed after dark.
- Trespassing on neighboring properties (off the perimeter of the campground) is expressly not permitted.
- Any damage or vandalism to the campgrounds and/or property will result in a $500 fee.
- Nudity is not allowed on the premises.
- Cars are only allowed in the designated parking area. Unless you are staying in a vehicle site, you will need to cart your gear to your campsite, and we have dock carts and wagons available at the check-in area. As available, we can transport you to your campsite, for an extra valet fee
Mount Baker Farm is a private, gated campground. We reserve the right to select our clientele and their guests. We may evict without prior notice, anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the campground rules. NO repayment of fees will be made in the event such an eviction is imposed.
706 Mt Baker Rd | PO Box 2065
Eastsound, WA 98245 US