Mount Baker Farm
Rules and Policies:
The following Rules and Policies have been established for the benefit of all of our campers. To ensure the fun and safety of everyone in your group, please have everyone abide by the rules. Campers agree to abide by the campground rules upon occupancy of a site.
- For the safety of all, please comply with posted speed limit – 5MPH. Cars and people share the same roads to get from one place to another.
- We ask everyone to refrain from smoking in all campground and grounds. Please leave fireworks and/or firearms at home.
- After 10 p.m. children should be at their campsite. Children should be under parental supervision at all times.
- Quiet time: 11:00 p.m.- 7:30 a.m.
- Please be courteous, quiet, and respect your fellow campers and the campground staff during your stay. Please have radios off during Quiet Time.
- Fire rings are already in their permanent location; there is no need to relocate them. Never leave fire unattended. Please do not burn trash.
- Campfires are permitted unless otherwise advised. Campfires are to be modest in size. All wood must fit inside fire rings.
- For the safety of all, please be sure your campfire is completely extinguished when leaving your site or retiring for the night.
- Place all garbage in green dumpster. Recycle containers are marked for glass, aluminum, and plastic.
- We make every effort to honor specific site requests. However we reserve the right to change assignments as unforeseeable specific needs arise.
- Because non local firewood can carry disease, please do not bring firewood from off island to our campground.
- No generators allowed
- No cutting or trimming of any trees.
- Visitors must register at the main office. Visitors must follow Mount Baker Farm Campground rules.
- Bicycles are not allowed after 8 pm
- Trespassing on neighboring properties (off perimeter of the campground) is expressly not permitted.
- Motorcycles are not allowed in the campground area.
- Any damage or vandalism to any campground property will result in a $500 fee
- Nudity is not allowed on the premises.
- Cars are only allowed in designated parking area. You will take train to campground or can walk in to campground. As needed, we can transport you to your campsite.
- This is a private, gated campground. Gates will be closed at 11:00 pm. Provisions will need to be made for vehicle entry between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am on a selective basis. Walk-in entry is allowed after 11:00 pm.
At Mount Baker Farm, we reserve the right to select our clientele and their guest. We may evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the campground rules. NO repayment of fees will be made in the event such an eviction is imposed.
Our pets have become a part of our families. We welcome you to bring your well-behaved pet with you, but please follow these simple rules to make everyone's camping experience pleasant. There is a dog park across the street from our farm - ask for directions when you check in!
- All pets must be leashed at all times
- No pets allowed in the Lobby, restrooms or train stations
- You must pick up and promptly dispose of all of your pet's waste immediately, even if it is on your campsite, but especially if it is off of your campsite
- Only certain tents are reserved for pet owners, and we do not rent the Lotus Bud tents or Lotus Belle tents to pet owners.
- No visiting guests will be allowed to bring in pets. If you are expecting company, please make sure they are aware that they may not bring their pets with them.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated
- If your pet causes any injury to any person or animal, you must notify the campground office immediately and the Sheriffs Department must be called. It is mandatory to report all dog bites.
- It is a good idea to keep a copy of your pet's Rabies Vaccination with you. (In the event your pet bites someone, we are obligated to call the Sheriffs Department. They can and will take your pet. It will be impounded until you can prove to them your pet has a Rabies vaccination.)
- If you receive more than one verbal warning to pet rules your pet will need to be removed from the campground for the remainder of your stay. There is a kennel located near the campground.
- 2 Night Minimum to Make Reservations
- 3 Night Minimum to Make Reservations for Holiday Weekends
- Full Payment Required On 3 Nights or Less
- 50% Deposit Required on Reservations 4 Nights or More
- Individuals must be 21 years or older to register for or reserve a site.
- Confirmations will be emailed.
- Our campsites can accommodate two adults and most can accommodate two children. An extra person charge of $18 per night per adult will be charged for each night's occupancy. Groups of more than 4 campers should make reservations at campsites that allow for multiple tents.
- If you fail to cancel (no-show), no refund will be made.
- Advanced reservations - we accept reservations 12 months in advance. Current guests get first priority to rebook.
- All rates subject to change without notice. Taxes additional (10.1%)
We welcome Cash, Checks, Visa. MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- NO CASH REFUNDS. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival date to receive a refund, less a $5 handling fee. If cancelled less than 14 days in advance but at least 7 days in advance, we will apply your deposit to a future visit. All monies forfeited if cancelled less than 3 days in advance.
- We do not charge for sunshine, nor do we refund for inclement weather.
- $45.00 Fee for NSF Checks
Check in and check out policy:
Check in is 4 pm. Check out is 10am
Mount Baker Farm prides itself in being a place where you can get away from your day to day and enjoy what nature has to offer.. To ensure that everyone can enjoy the moment fully, please lower your voices between 10PM – 9AM. Enjoy the peace and quiet.
About Mount Baker Farm:
Camping on Orcas is an amazing experience. Our campsites are located on an 80-acre farm in Eastsound. We have a Petting Farm with two miniature donkeys, Chip and Salsa. We have several kid-friendly goats, and who doesn't love chickens? We have a variety of other fowl in residence, We have trained staff on board to share our animals with you and your children.
Our campsites are nestled in the trees on our farm where our train will take you to your campsite location. Sites are available for large tents, multi-group sites and small, more intimate sites. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit. Multi tent sites will have two tables. Potable water faucets and drinking fountains are located throughout the campground area. A shower house and portable toilet facilities are located nearby. Ice and firewood are available in the Lobby.
There are majestic meadows available to set up yard games such as badminton, volleyball, croquet, and kite flying, as well as frisbees, balls and other fun yard games for kids. We will have Arts and Craft times for kids for that afternoon when you would like to leave your children behind.